[Swprograms] Radio Netherlands to Cut SW?

[Swprograms] Radio Netherlands to Cut SW?

I found the following in the latest RN Media Network Newsletter:

"The focus of Radio Netherlands is now very much on reaching new,
younger listeners who will access our material via new digital
devices, not shortwave. We'll be adding information on these new ways
to hear Radio Netherlands as they're rolled out. We're not giving up
on shortwave, but for many people apart from the dedicated hobbyists,
it's what Bill Gates would call "legacy technology". "

I wonder how long it will be before they go the way of the BBCWS?

73,
Peter