Re: [Swprograms] Follow-up on RA Science Show

Re: [Swprograms] Follow-up on RA Science Show

Will, have you e-mailed RA with the error?  I've found them genuinely
interested when problems crop up with their services.

Best way to reach them now is their web-based contact form at
http://www.abc.net.au/ra/aboutus/contact.htm; I believe the e-mail
address english@xxxxxxxxxxxxx should still work, but it's not posted
due to spam frustrations.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA