[Swprograms] BBC on Public Radio

I have had occasion recently to listen to some public radio stations carrying BBC WS programming, and I note that whenever they join the BBC they do so in time only for the last tone of the Time Signal, not the whole Time Signal.  Given the number of satellite hops which would obviously be involved before the BBC signal reaches the studios of these stations, there would obviously seem little point in them carrying the Time Signal at all, as it obviously cannot be considered to the precise moment of the top of the hour.
PAUL DAVID,
Wembley Park, United Kingdom