From: "Paul David" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Swprograms] Random notes re recent listening - RA, WWCR, WBCQ
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 19:49:48 -0000

Hi William,

the Radio Australia Science Show has indeed been airing every week without
fail, although there does not seem to have been an archive kept of the
Christmas Eve programme, apart from which I have heard every edition.  Also,
there do not appear to have been any repeats, unlike the 04/05 holiday
season, when at least one repeat was noted, and there may have been others I
missed.
PAUL DAVID,
Wembley Park, United Kingdom