Re: [Swprograms] Charlie Gillet - World of Music

Re: [Swprograms] Charlie Gillet - World of Music

Joe,

You have just hit the brick wall of BBCWS scheduling to keep you from listening
on SW to anything but news and public affairs. The 0100-0200 hour is a black
hole as far as North American coverage is concerned. The other airtimes on the
American stream are Wed 1432, 2032 and Thu 0632 when --- guess what, there is
also no North American coverage, if that is where you are.

The European stream has the world music show, Wed at 1332, when you might get
15575 or 17640; also at 1932, Thu 0132. Another possibility would be the
African stream, Wed at 1432 on 17830. That`s about the best we can do if you
insist on listening via SW rather than webcast! 73, Glenn