[Swprograms] Inside the Premiership

Following mention of Inside the Premiership in the latest BBC WS programme preview email, I listened to the edition on the website, and it was clearly not the most recent programme.  Firstly, the news headlines just before the programme referred to Hurricane Wilmer, which was gallivanting across Florida at the time.  Also, the programme itself referred to Premiership games at the weekend, of which of course there were none this past weekend, because it was the third round of the FA Cup.  Therefore, it would seem that the programme dated from 24 October 2005.

During the next 3 Mondays I will be off work as part of a 2-week period of annual leave, and will therefore be able to hear the programme as it airs, but since no European airing is listed, I will have to be content with the Americas airing at 16:45 UTC.
PAUL DAVID,
Wembley Park, United Kingdom