[Swprograms] OT - Thank You to Elma Maua of RNZI

[Swprograms] OT - Thank You to Elma Maua of RNZI

The Dateline Pacific program from RNZI seems to be on a holiday break.  Last
 weekend they broadcast the program below in that time slot.  I enjoyed it a
 great deal.  According to the WRN schedule, it is being repeated this
 weekend (Saturday and Sunday mornings at 6:30am EST on Sirius).  I
recommend
 it.