Re: [Swprograms] Affordable Real digital radio mondale mode RADIOs

Re: [Swprograms] Affordable Real digital radio mondale mode RADIOs

Not exactly the best time of the year to bring a new line out--at
least in western cultures.  It would be interesting to know why these
dates keep being pushed back.  At one time, DRM was promising low
cost receivers on the market in 4Q 2004.

John Figliozzi