Re: [Swprograms] Affordable Real digital radio mondale mode RADIOs

Re: [Swprograms] Affordable Real digital radio mondale mode RADIOs

Nothing of that ilk is yet available.  There were a flurry of
announcements this fall, now that Texas Instruments has launched a
combination DAB/DRM DSP chip, but no off-the-shelf products yet.

Coding Technologies has a USB receiver for € 171.55.

Recommend you keep an eye out here:  http://www.radioscape.com/

They are doing the most, it appears, to develop standalone DRM receivers.

Alan Johnson is the most active "left coast" DRM listener I know of --
he can give you the current best read on DRM audibility in your part
of the country.

Richard Cuff