[Swprograms] Sirius Canadian channels in the USA -- update

[Swprograms] Sirius Canadian channels in the USA -- update

Just got off the phone with Sirius on this.

Plans are to have 5 of the 8 [sic -- the Canadian Sirius website says
there are 10] Canadian channels available to US subscribers when the
service is launched in early December.

Sirius' corporate communications manager is not sure if the decision
has yet been made regarding which 5 will be offered.

The full Canadian lineup will be offered to US subscribers in early
2006, but it appears you'll need to get a new receiver -- with a new
chipset -- to get the additional channels.

Watch this space...

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA