[Swprograms] BBCWS: Listener input requested for FOOC

[Swprograms] BBCWS: Listener input requested for FOOC

In this past week's World Service edition of "From Our Own
Correspondent" ("FOOC"), the host announced plans for a special
December edition driven by listener input.

If you have specific FOOC segments you'd like to hear again, or if
there's a specific correspondent you'd like to hear from, the
producers are open to suggestion.

The most efficient way to send in your suggestions would probably be
the feedback webform for the World Service --
http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/us/contact/index.shtml.

On that page, the drop-down "I want to contact..." box includes an
entry for FOOC.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA