Re: [Swprograms] Sirius announces Canadian channel lineup

On 03/11/05, Richard Cuff <rdcuff@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> XM in the USA carries the regular Americas stream; shown here:
> http://www.publicradiofan.com/cgi-bin/station.pl?stationid=2

That's good to know, as I would definitely be more interested in the
"rich mix" WS stream.

> NPR Now carries most of the factual programs from NPR, but not All
> Things Considered nor Morning Edition.  See that schedule here:
> http://www.publicradiofan.com/cgi-bin/station.pl?stationid=4409

Interestingly, I am starting to listen to more NPR than CBCR1. E.G., I
am waking up these mornings to NPR's "Morning Edition", and finding it
of interest. (I am still having trouble, though, getting used to the
absence of Bob Edwards.)

> The $12.99 price -- is that listed on the US Sirius site?  I haven't
> seen pricing specifically mentioned on the Sirius Canada site.  The
> prices are actually comparable -- $12.99 USD converts (today, anyway)
> to $15.31 Canadian.

That $12.99 price is for XM, not Sirius, and is listed on the Canadian
XM Radio site. The currency is not specified.

73,
Peter