Re: [Swprograms] Satellite Radio - House of Cards, Will Bury Terrestrial, Neither?

Re: [Swprograms] Satellite Radio - House of Cards, Will Bury Terrestrial, Neither?

Clearly the technical feasibility of sending a significant datastream
to a moving vehicle anywhere in USA/Canada has now been proven.

I wonder if XM and Sirius will morph into mostly on-demand services in
the next 5-10 years, with more "intelligence" on the receiving end.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA