[Swprograms] WYFR back up

WYFR in Okeechobee, Florida, which had been down since Sunday evening (US
time) due to Hurricane Wilma, is apparently back up, as I am listening to
Radio Taiwan International's broadcast at 0200 UTC on 5950, which is
normally via the WYFR relay.  (I think the last time I had heard RTI was
the German broadcast at 2100 UTC on Sunday.  It's possible that they could
have switched relays, as I didn't hear the very beginning of the
broadcast.)

--
Ted Schuerzinger, fedya@xxxxxxxxxxx