[Swprograms] Radio Six, Scotland

>From the Radio Six website, updated today at 0640 UTC.

With the clocks in most countries going back an hour on Sunday, there's a
change in the time of our transmissions to Europe, the Middle East, North
Africa and the Pacific. From this Sunday the transmission will begin at
12:00GMT on the mighty 9,290kHz (via Latvia-ds). Each week we'll feature one
of our regular web shows. This Sunday, Joanne Davy will be back with more of
her kind of music. And from Saturday November 5th, Saturday Sounds will
start at 07:00GMT. In reality, this should mean these programmes appear at
the same time as before, because most listeners will have adjusted their
clocks simultaneously, but listeners in New Zealand will hear the show an
hour later than previously.

There appear to be no changes to the rest of the frequencies and the 5105
relay from Maine is still listed as being on hiatus and 15725 via Italy is
also listed inactive.  This should make the Radio Six schedule as follows:

0700-0800 9290 via Latvia to Europe Asia and Pacific Saturday
0700-0800 13840 via Italy to Europe Africa and Middle East 2nd Sunday of
month
0830-0930 13840 via Italy to Europe Africa and Middle East 2nd Saturday of
month
1200-1300 9290 via Latvia to Europe Asia and Pacific Sunday
1900-2000 5775 via Italy to Europe Africa and Middle East 2nd Thursday of
month

Daniel Sampson, Prime Time Shortwave, http://www.primetimeshortwave.com