[Swprograms] Status of BBCWS audibility in North America from European / African / Asian freqs?

[Swprograms] Status of BBCWS audibility in North America from European / African / Asian freqs?

Last fall, when the BBC cut its shortwave frequencies to the Americas,
people here chipped in and reported which frequencies were serviceable
for the BBC from other areas.

Which frequencies are working nowadays?  I'd like to provide a summary
in my NASWA column for November, so I'd appreciate any frequencies
suggestions by this Thursday evening.

Many thanks -

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA