[Swprograms] Another RCI change

I just noticed on the new RCI schedule that the afternoon broadcast to the South Eastern US will be reduced by one hour when the new schedule starts.  Reception of this transmission in the Philadelphia area has been eratic most of the time so this is not a huge loss.

Does anyone know why RCI decided to move the morning broadcast forward by 1 hour Mon-Friday.  I must confess I have enjoyed listening to CBC news at 8 AM eastern.

SF