[Swprograms] Only 40% of college students listen to radio...any radio...

[Swprograms] Only 40% of college students listen to radio...any radio...

This item was mentioned by Scott Fybush in this week's "Northeast Radio Watch":

"A journalism class at Keene State University finds that while many
students know that WKNH (91.3) exists on campus, 92 percent of them
don't listen to the station. What's more, 40 percent of the students
surveyed don't listen to the radio at all."

And we wonder why we have a tough time enticing young people to
shortwave listening...

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA