[Swprograms] CBC/RCI Saturday mornings; O`Reilly moved

[Swprograms] CBC/RCI Saturday mornings; O`Reilly moved

** CANADA. RCI has finally resumed its normal non-summer, non-lockout schedule,
which means that on Saturdays, from CBC Radio 1, The House is back to (almost)
an hour after 1300 UT on 9515, 13655 and 17800, no more O`Reilly on Advertising
at 1330; Vinyl Café, from CBC Radio 2, is back for a new season after 1400; and
Quirks & Quarks, from CBC Radio 1 is back for its new season after 1500. Its
30th anniversary was missed last week, so Bob says they will have a live show
to mark the event later in the season. BUT, I see on this week`s schedule at
http://www.cbc.ca/programguide/sched_radioone.pdf that O`Reilly on Advertising
is still on the CBC Radio 1 schedule, now at 11:30 am local on Saturdays (after
a sesquihour of Go), which means we can still hear it on webcast, e.g. the CDT
zone feed from Winnipeg at 1630 UT; MDT at 1730 UT; PDT at 1830 UT (Glenn
Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)