Re: [Swprograms] Programmes I Like ( #13)

Re: [Swprograms] Programmes I Like ( #13)

Ah, one of my favorites.  After FOOC this is one that I don't miss.

An interesting aside is that often the program is not introduced by name; in the middle of "World Briefing", following news headlines, the continuity host will segue directly into the topical introduction for the report.

I wish the website maintained deeper archives for Analysis; alas, only the prior 5 days' programs are available.

Oftentimes I've heard "Crossing Continents" documentaries that are then edited down to the 13-minute allotment for Analysis...

I second Peter's suggestion to check Analysis out.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA