[Swprograms] More WRN on WRMI 7385

** U S A. Jeff White advises that he has just updated the WRMI program listings
for October, with the departure of Brother Scare. WRN fills a lot of time
again:

Daily         0400-0900 UT on 7385 kHz
Monday-Friday 1330-1555 UT on 7385 kHz
Monday-Friday 2000-2100 UT on 7385 kHz
Saturday      1330-1600 UT on 7385 kHz

DX Partyline has also been switched from 1330 to 1430 on 7385 Sundays; no
changes so far in WORLD OF RADIO, but MUNDO RADIAL moves from 2345 to 1030 UT
Sundays on 9955. There is still no program schedule per se in time order (Glenn
Hauser, Sept 30, dxldyg via DX LISTENING DIGEST)

Consulting the WRN online schedules, we find these stations and programs now
happen to be relayed by WRMI 7385:

1330 M-Sa RTE Ireland [joined in progress?! Starts at 1300]
1400 M-F  DW, Sat Voices of Our World
1430 M-Sa R. Sweden
1500 M-Sa R. Romania International
1530 M-Sa KBS World Radio

2000 M-F  CRI
2030 M-F  R. Budapest

0400 D.   R. Netherlands
0500 D.   Israel Radio, 0528? Earth & Sky
0530 M-Sa Channel Africa, Sun Copenhagen Calling
0600 D.   CRI
0630 D.   R. Sweden
0700 D.   R. Australia
0800 D.   V. of Russia
0830 M-F  RCI; Sat UN Radio, 0845 R. Guangdong
0830 Sun  WORLD OF RADIO

Now stand by for the clueless --- those who don`t read DXLD --- to start
logging some of these stations on 7385 and wondering why or assuming they are
direct from the countries in question. BTW, see CZECH REPUBLIC B-05 schedule
where R. Prague expects to resume relays via WRMI in Spanish, after the
timeshift, daily at 1300-1327 on 7385 to the Caribbean, even tho this channel
is normally only on the NAm beam. I think this is without WRN intervention
(Glenn Hauser, DX LISTENING DIGEST)