[Swprograms] Somewhat OT: XACT Sirius satellite radio for < $70 at Sam's Club...

[Swprograms] Somewhat OT: XACT Sirius satellite radio for < $70 at Sam's Club...

I saw an XACT Sirius satellite radio package at Sam's Club last night
for $68... it's one of those "plug & play" types with the necessary
accessories for home or auto use, something like the Sanyo model I
have.

As far as I could tell, the package came with the following items:

Vehicle suction mount
magnetic vehicle antenna
12VDC power cord
AC adapter
Home mounting stand
home antenna

You're still paying $13 / month for the service, but that's the lowest
equipment cost I've seen for a combined home/vehicle unit.

I believe it's the XTR model -- shown here:
http://www.xactcommunication.com/XTR-27/.

Other vendors have it listed for roughly $90.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA