Re: [Swprograms] seeking help in trying to find what I was listening to please

Re: [Swprograms] seeking help in trying to find what I was listening to please

Might have been any of the following:

BBC, RCI, VOA, "Universal Life" out of the DW transmitters in Germany.
 All 4 are active in the 19m band, primarily targeting Africa.

My guess is the VOA on 15580 targeting Africa.  At 1800 is "Africa
News Now"; at 1830 is "Encounter".  Encounter is a "discuss and
debate" program, presumably on a contentious topic.

That is my guess, given the information you provided.  Of course I
could be all wrong!

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA