Re: [Swprograms] Interesting DRM wrinkle: Synchronized single-frequency transmitters (Deutsche Welle)

Re: [Swprograms] Interesting DRM wrinkle: Synchronized single-frequency transmitters (Deutsche Welle)

I agree - and told the DRM guys at the SWL Fest that the system needed
to be "intelligent" if it was truly to be mass market-worthy.  In
other words, the receiver would employ diversity reception or other
techniques to assemble a clean signal from multiple parts or to seek
alternate frequencies.

We are several years away from that however.

Richard