Re: [Swprograms] DRM Receiver Unveiled

And the article says:

"Currently, 40 European broadcasters send more than
500 hours of programming daily using the system."

Well I count 28 having checked both DRM schedules
lists including non European broadcasters such as
Radio Australia, Radio Taiwan International and Radio
Korea International who use 9770 one day a week for a
total of 2 and a half hours.

The RTL English service they mention launched today,
the webstream was cutting out and the 7145 DRM
frequency is not working, only 52% of audio detected
in Kent one day last week. The format and
professionalism of the station has also been
criticised in uk radio forums.

Mike