[Swprograms] (OT) - CHANGE OF EMAIL ADDRESS

[Swprograms] (OT) - CHANGE OF EMAIL ADDRESS

Please note that due to technical difficulties I have had to change my email address.  I have already successfully subscribed my new email address to the list, but for the same technical reasons I am unable to unsubscribe my former address from the list, and must therefore request the Owner/Manager to do this for me.  All listers are requested to note that the following email address is no longer applicable to me, and all personal contacts will be informed of the new address, if they have not already been informed.  The former address was:-

pauldavid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
PAUL DAVID,
Wembley Park, United Kingdom