Re: [Swprograms] Is Emirates Radio still broadcasting on SW to N. America at 0330 these days?

Re: [Swprograms] Is Emirates Radio still broadcasting on SW to N. America at 0330 these days?

They are gone from all English broadcasts. Tho people keep hearing Tunisia at
0330 on 12005 in Arabic and list-logging it as UAE. 73, Glenn