Re: [Swprograms] New Sirius Radio Canada website

Re: [Swprograms] New Sirius Radio Canada website

I'm going to take a SWAG here and suggest that some R2 content will
make its way to the R1 feed for the US.  I doubt, for example, that
CBC Overnight will be part of what we get.  Instead it will could be
the R2 overnight music offering.

John Figliozzi