Re: [Swprograms] OT: Rolling Stones Radio on Sirius

Re: [Swprograms] OT: Rolling Stones Radio on Sirius

I agree that would be a station worth listening to on Sirius, and it
might be worth contacting both Radio 4 as well as Sirius with the
idea.

If I were to handicap its likelihood of success, I think that pickup
of Radio 4 vs. Radio 1 would not be as likely -- while many in the US
are interested in the British music scene, hence the pickup of BBC
Radio 1, I would think the interest in admittedly domestically
oriented spoken-word radio is not as great.  By comparison, RA and RNW
target international audiences, and the BBC is already represented
partially in this genre by the World Service.

Just my opinion, which ain't worth much...

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA