[Swprograms] CBC domestic schedule / Wiretap

[Swprograms] CBC domestic schedule / Wiretap

this is a long shot, but does anyone have last week's Wiretap taped?  I just
lovce the show and this episode (a rerun) is my favourite.  The striek came
along before the usual summer Tuesday repeat could air.

Here is the brief outline of the show:
Haters this week on WireTap. Goldstein confronts the haters who despise his
excellence.  That's WireTap, with Jonathan Goldstein, Sunday afternoon at
1:00 (4:00 PT) on CBC Radio One.