Re: [Swprograms] BPL story on today's NPR "Morning Edition"

Re: [Swprograms] BPL story on today's NPR "Morning Edition"

I sent NPR a note and told them of factual errors in the
report...we'll see if anything comes from it.  The error I flagged was
that BPL, on its own, doesn't allow one to use a Homeplug network --
it's a separate issue.

I also reminded them there were others with legal standing who could
potentially be interfered with via BPL technology.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA