Re: [Swprograms] CBC's Avril Benoit: "Connections" host

Richard Cuff wrote:
> I haven't seen her name for a couple years...
>
> Ms. Benoit is hosting the summer series "Connections", featuring
> documentaries from around the world.  Airs on CBC Radio One 9:30 AM
> local time (1230 through 1630 UT) Mondays and 7:30 PM  local time
> Thursdays (2230 Thursdays through 0230 Fridays).  The UTC references
> are to the various local time zones when you can hear CBCR1 live.
>
> I can't give you much guidance on advance content.
>
> Ms. Benoit was the host of "This Morning" with Michael Enright (and
> Dick Gordon) from 1997 through 1998, and more recently was the host of
> CBCR1's local Toronto afternoon show.
>
> Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA

	A daily posting of Hot Sheets can be mailed to
	you the day before.
	CBC might be on strike next week but try your browser at

	It is also posted on newsgroup ( google.com/groups )
	in alt.radio.networks.cbc (and rather inadequately
	as it is most about radio, on alt.tv.networks.cbc )

	Go to:	  Linkname: CBC.ca - E-mail Newsletters
	  and set up your daily subscription
	Connections is one of the summer specials to end
	on 10 September abouts.
	Miss Benoit will not be returning to CBC but going
	to a Atkinson fellowship at UofT -- a senior
	resident at UoT's Massey College.
--
6=2E CONNECTIONS: ***also heard Monday mornings at 9:30 (10 NT) on CBC
Radio One***