Re: [Swprograms] [semantics] The Beeb decides whether to use the dreaded "T" word

Re: [Swprograms] [semantics] The Beeb decides whether to use the dreaded "T" word

Joel Rubin graced hard-core-dx.com with these words of wisdom:

> Surely in any definition of terrorism or terror, the question of
> intention is crucial. If I purposely set out to kill innocent
> non-combatants, I am a terrorist or a perpetrator of terror; if I
> don't, I am not. Even the BBC should be able to get that straight.

That would presume that the BBC *want* to get it straight.

--
Ted <fedya at bestweb dot net>
Lisa, if you don?t like your job you don?t strike.  You just go in there