Re: [Swprograms] Radio Australias Pacific Beat

Re: [Swprograms] Radio Australias Pacific Beat

John, I've requested a couple times over the years to have the A/P
audio reports combined into a single audio file, but that request
never fell on sympathetic ears.

You are correct that the iTunes 4.9 software has podcast management
built in, but you don't specifically need iTunes to manage podcasts.

Rich Cuff / Allentown, PA