[Swprograms] Prime Time Shortwave newsletter

[Swprograms] Prime Time Shortwave newsletter

The Prime Time Shortwave newsletters have been moved from Topica to Yahoo!
Groups.  I have been looking at moving the newsletters for some time due to
the frequent downtime at the time the newsletters are usually sent.  Also
the irregularities of the management system for the moderator.  I believe
this will be a big improvement for distribution of the newsletters.  The
newsletters will operate the same as before where only I can send them out
and the membership list is kept confidential.  With the newsletter you can
expect one file per week and with the ASCII text file you can expect two per
week.

The newsletters are now found at the following locations.

primetimeshortwave - PTSW newsletter
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/primetimeshortwave

ptsw - PTSW ASCII text file schedules
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ptsw

At Prime Time Shortwave you will find up-to-date English shortwave schedules
sorted by country, time and date as well as a DX media program guide.

Daniel Sampson
Prime Time Shortwave http://www.primetimeshortwave.com