[Swprograms] More Radio Six

On "Saturday Sounds" this morning (0600 UTC), Tony Currie answered my query
about the future of Radio Six via shortwave in North America.
After reading my message on the air (originally posted to SW Programs and DXLD),
he replied that listeners reported poor reception and lots of interference for
Radio Six's 5,105 kHz relay to North America. As a result, they're working with
their friends at WBCQ to see if the program can be relayed on 7,415 kHz.
In any case, there will be an interruption of the North American shortwave
service in August, as I previously mentioned.
He also reported that many hosts at the station will be going on vacation in
August -- it appears only he and Jeff Fielder of "Sounds From the Lost and
Found" are making new shows that month.

Ricky Leong
Calgary, Alta.

--