Re: [Swprograms] OT: Sirius -- so long, Air America

Re: [Swprograms] OT: Sirius -- so long, Air America

I heard Randy Rhodes, one of the AA talk jocks, complaining today (on
WLIB 1190 NYC) that XM still doesn't carry the whole schedule and
intimated that she was none too happy with AA management for making
this decision...

John Figliozzi