Re: [Swprograms] Program Alert!

Well, to each his own, but my dog could splice old recordings together. :)

-----Original Message-----
From: swprograms-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:swprograms-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John Figliozzi
Sent: Sunday, June 19, 2005 9:38 PM
To: Shortwave programming discussion
Subject: [Swprograms] Program Alert!

This can't be heard on shortwave, but it can on demand on the internet
and the first half hour can be downloaded as an MP3.  Given the subject
and the network from which it originates--ABC Radio National--I thought
this warranted an "Alert"...  IMHO, "The Night Air" is one fantastic
program.

John Figliozzi

------

THE NIGHT AIR with Brent Clough  What Is Radio?

Net radio, podcasting, low-power FM  new ways of making, transmitting
and receiving radio abound. But the media revolution isn't all about new
tools, it s about radio as exchange. We catch up with the recent
Particle/Wave conference in Helsinki.
http://www.abc.net.au/rn/arts/nightair/

shown above.