[Swprograms] "Hello from Tokyo" on NHK

I just caught part of "Hello from Tokyo" on NHK tonight on 6110 kHz (via
Sackville) about 0530 UTC Saturday. It was a Radio Japan 70th anniversary special.
It was nice to hear Bob Padula and Richard Cuff being interviewed on the show by
telephone. Of particular interest to me were the comments about the future of
shortwave broadcasting. If there are coming repeats, perhaps you can catch the
show, too, if you're interested.
Ricky Leong
Calgary, Alta.
--