Re: [Swprograms] BBC Programs Canceled as Staff Strike

Re: [Swprograms] BBC Programs Canceled as Staff Strike

"World Update" was also largely cancelled.  I tuned in at rougly 0930
UT to hear "The Interview" after the news update and a statement
reging a "job action by some BBC journalists and technicians..."

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA