Re: [Swprograms] OT: Number of Americans who rely exclusively onterrestrial TV is down to 13%

At 05:20 PM 5/15/05 -0400, you wrote:
>Interesting info from the Consumer Electronics Association.  I don't
>see a specific survey mentioned, so I can't vouch for the accuracy.

I think it is pretty accurate.  The number of satellite and cable subscribers is easily calculated by summing the number of subscribers each service has.  That sums to 87% after adjusting for those with both.  That leaves 13% who only get TV over the air.  The only error in that approach would be guys like me and Tracy Wood who watch free satellite channels.

Joe Buch