[Swprograms] [BBC Backstage :: Front Page ::]

[Swprograms] [BBC Backstage :: Front Page ::]

----- Forwarded message from say@xxxxxx -----
Subject: BBC Backstage :: Front Page ::

[8]backstage.bbc.co.uk BETA

Use Our Stuff To Build Your Stuff

     * [9]Home * [10]Backstage news * [11]Feeds & APIs
	 * [12]Your prototypes * [13]Your ideas

[14]Build what you want using BBC content

   backstage.bbc.co.uk is the BBC's new developer network, providing
   content feeds for anyone to [15]build with. Alternatively, share
   your[16] ideas on new ways to use BBC content. This is your BBC. We
   want to help you play.

   backstage.bbc.co.uk is currently in beta as we add new feeds and APIs
   and develop the service further over the coming weeks and months. Join
   the [17]email discussion list to tell us how we could improve the
   service and converse with others about BBC Backstage.
     * [18]How to get started
     * Join the [19]email discussion list to discuss things with other
       users and give us feedback
     * Subscribe to our [20]RSS newsfeed to get information on new
       content and additional services on backstage.bbc.co.uk
     * [21]More about backstage.bbc.co.uk

Prototypes & Ideas  [22]Submit your own

[23]Backstage News

[24]backstage.bbc.co.uk launches

   We're delighted to announce the launch of backstage.bbc.co.uk's public
   beta. This is a brave new world for the BBC, so bear with us we strive
   to improve what we have to offer over the coming weeks and months.

   Here at backstage.bbc.co.uk we're passionate about giving designers
   and developers the content and services they need to create cool new
   things - if you're one of them, [25]why not join us?

   [26]Continue reading "backstage.bbc.co.uk launches"
     * 11 May 2005 10:33 AM