Re: [Swprograms] Remote recoring question

Re: [Swprograms] Remote recoring question

Two programs I can recommend:

1) Replay Radio -- http://www.replay-radio.com/ - very easy to use...
set start time, duration, audio URL.

2) Total Recorder -- http://www.highcriteria.com/ - the standard
version is cheaper, but doesn't automatically launch the audio URLs.
I haven't tried the Professional Edition but it appears to have
similar function to Replay Radio.

Also -- read my article in last September's (?) MT.  If you are
interested in recording onto audiotape you can get by with a couple
freeware programs and a voice-activated tape recorder.

Rich Cuff