[Swprograms] Airtime details: BBC World Service "Slavery Today" documentary series

[Swprograms] Airtime details: BBC World Service "Slavery Today" documentary series

NASWA Members saw a mention of the BBCWS documentary series "Slavery
Today" in the May Easy Listening column in the Journal now hitting
snail mail.

In my column I mentioned that the air times and sequences for Slavery
Today weren't exactly clear from the advance information I had
received, because this documentary, which had previously aired in four
parts, was now being scheduled over two weeks' time, not four weeks'
time.

I received information today from Bush House that provides more
detail.  In case you're keeping score at home, here's when you can
hear the four installments of "Slavery Today".

First, via shortwave likely audible in North America:

Wednesdays, 1806, 12095 to Europe:  May 11th, Program #2; May 18th, Program #4

Thursdays, 0006, 5975 to the Americas:  May 12th, Program #2; May
19th, Program #4

Second, via live Americas webcast and XM satellite radio:

Wednesday, 1406:  May 11th, Program #1; May 18th, Program #3

Wednesday, 1906:  May 11th, Program #2; May 18th, Program #4

Thursdays, 0006:  As above

Thursday, 0506:  May 12th, Program #1, May 19th, Program #3

Third, via live Europe webcast:

Wednesdays, 0806:  May 11th, Program #1; May 18th, Program #3

Wednesdays, 1206:  May 11th, Program #2; May 18th, Program #4

Wednesdays, 1806:  As above

Thursdays, 0006:  As above

Fourth, via live Europe Radio 4 webcast:

or http://tinyurl.com/cgxtn

Thursdays, 0106:  May 12th, Program #2; May 19th, Program #4

Fifth, via on-demand listening:  All four programs in the series are
already available for online listening at URL
http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/specials/1357_slavery_today/index.shtml
or http://tinyurl.com/d4uyw.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA