[Swprograms] Yesterday USA Radio / Sean + Sepsis update

[Swprograms] Yesterday USA Radio / Sean + Sepsis update

>From Bill Bergadano...

The latest update on young Sean is he will lose not 1 but BOTH feet
today as well as a hand in an operation to begin in a few hours; in 2 or
3 weeks they will try to save the less infected hand, but, looks like
only a thumb and index finger will be saved.
Again, please send a get well message (no email cards) to
getwellsean@xxxxxxxxxxx
Some of you have sent messages- many have not- all I ask is a short
message to cheer him and his family up.
(Some have privately emailed me voicing concerns of being spammed when
your message reaches Dallas and then PA. All email addys are being
stripped and just the body of the message sent, so you can not receive
any spam or anything. Also, this is in case you wonder- and I admit, I
would be circumspect too with all the internet hoaxes- this is totally
on the level. His mom has been doing updates on his condition thru a
carepage site from the hospital. Which several people have written to
say its a hackable site most likely- and its not. NO money is requested-
just a get well message to a small probably terrified and quite sad child.)

73s

Bill Bergadano
KA2EMZ