Re: [Swprograms] Fury as BBC sends hecklers to bait the leader of the minority in the House of Commons

Re: [Swprograms] Fury as BBC sends hecklers to bait the leader of the minority in the House of Commons

Would I be alone in harboring a suspicion (not altogether tongue in
cheek) that the BBC has been infiltrated at all levels by individuals
who don't wish it well and are determined--as evidenced by their
actions, misdeeds and misguided policy decisions--to see to its demise?

By god, how stupid (or fabulously intentional) was this?

John Figliozzi
Halfmoon, NY