To: MEDIA-NETWORK@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 15:16:17 -0000
Subject: Media Network Newsletter 14 April 2005
This is the weekly newsletter from Media Network at Radio Netherlands.

<snip>

Jumping to conclusions

Since we launched the new version of our website, I've been compiling
the weekly Feedback page, which means I pay close attention to
everything our listeners and web users write.

Feedback is very important to us, and we do study all comments with
great interest, even if we don't always have time to reply. But one
thing is clear - if you work in international broadcasting and only
take into account things that cross your own desk, you can end up
jumping to some very strange conclusions!

http://www2.rnw.nl/rnw/en/features/media/int050414.html?view=Standard