Re: [Swprograms] FW: World Service Feedback

Re: [Swprograms] FW: World Service Feedback

I consider myself a "serious SWL".  Not a DXer.  For me the Sony 2010
is a fine radio.  For that matter, most of the time, a Yacht Boy 400
or a Sony 7600-GR would also be fine.

I do not begrudge anyone who has an R8 -- I've used them, and they're
great radios with capabilities to dig signals out of muck that the
'2010 couldn't do.  I'd love to have one if someone gave one to me!

Rich Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA