Re: [Swprograms] Yahoo! Finance Story - SIRIUS Satellite Radio to Feature Live Coverage of Funeral for Pope John Paul II

Re: [Swprograms] Yahoo! Finance Story - SIRIUS Satellite Radio to Feature Live Coverage of Funeral for Pope John Paul II

John Figliozzi graced hard-core-dx.com with these words of wisdom:

> Pretty damn impressive if you ask me...

It would be much more impressive if it had been sent as plain text.  :-p

ObShortwave: Over the weekend, I was able to pick of the Voice of Turkey's
broadcast at 1830 UTC (ostensibly to Europe, but audible here in New York
thanks to the great circle route) on 9875 kHz.

--
Ted <fedya at bestweb dot net>
TV Announcer: It's 11:00.  Do you know where your children are?