From: swprograms-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:swprograms-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Richard Cuff
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2005 6:29 PM
To: Shortwave programming discussion
Subject: Re: [Swprograms] Small FM transmitter

Belkin makes one like the Crane unit that can be digitally tuned to
any FM-band frequency.  Folks posting at Amazon.com seem to like that
one better than the iRock BeamIt.

I use the Sound Feeder at work to pipe the audio from my Sirius
receiver or webcast into a shelf system.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA

On Apr 7, 2005 6:12 PM, Scott Walker <n3sw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I use the C. Crane unit, which is made by Sangean.
shown above.